23 April 2007

Lasse Berghagen - I lost 11 kilos!


Lasse Berghagen before - and Lasse Berghagen after ...
Bye, bye Bergbelly! Now my life is much lighter! says the Swedish entertainer Lasse Berghagen, 61. Who slimmed 11 kilos during spring with the Low Carb GI Diet! His tips & tricks? Don't eat anything white!

"It's all about reducing the 'belly-padding'. Five months ago I stopped eating white bread, rice, pasta, potatoes and white sugar. And all of a sudden my trousers became a bit too baggy, and my jackets too ..."

Says Lasse B to the Swedish paper
expressen.
But what do you eat then, Lasse?

"I eat egg and bacon and ... fats! And lots of veggies and fruits. Everything that not is WHITE. And I go for a walk, one hour every day."

Congratulations, Lasse! Because men's obesity is more dangerous than women's since it more often than not increases the belly which causes imbalances in the body.
And Lasse, you are a role-model for all the middle aged men who wants to start a diet! Sooooo cool!

No comments: