02 April 2007

GI - Low Carb Diet - Pixi's Evaluation

I'm back! Sorry for the long break! says Pixi today, April 2nd.

And yes, I did the Low Carb GI Diet.

How it worked out? Here is my evaluation:

  • GI Low Carb works - I lost 4 kilos and I have no problem keeping it.
  • GI keeps my sweet tooth in control - Yes! I've no craving for sweets, what so ever!
And I'm so happy! You see, here in Sweden the Low Carb Diets - GI, Atkins, South Beach etc - are hot topics and the antagonists are many. Several doctors are speaking to the press saying, among other things, that Low Carb diets can make you stupid (the lack of fruit and bread, i e carbohydrates), among other things. While American doctors recommend these diets.
So I don't know WHAT to think, says Pixi. It is so confusing!
The only thing I know is that the Low Carb GI worked, and worked very well for me!


No comments: